Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Another pinner said: "I had upholstered chairs before,but this taught me the proper way." Especially helpful is the instruction on how to do corners.

gift wrapping with photos!
gift wrapping with photos!

Download whole gallery
Another pinner said: "I had upholstered chairs before,but this taught me the proper way." Especially helpful is the instruction on how to do corners.
Another pinner said: "I had upholstered chairs before,but this taught me the proper way." Especially helpful is the instruction on how to do corners.

Download whole gallery
I'm in to win a personal Christmas gift wrapper from Liz Earle's #ChristmasMadeEasy. 2nd Dec only.
I'm in to win a personal Christmas gift wrapper from Liz Earle's #ChristmasMadeEasy. 2nd Dec only.

Download whole gallery
No more bows!!! Love this look for Christmas wrapping.
No more bows!!! Love this look for Christmas wrapping.

Download whole gallery
Stamped gift wrap
Stamped gift wrap

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment